Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sweet Tooth

as I stroll
everywhere I go I see a different flavor
it is so hard for me to decide
my indecisiveness has lead me to decide that I have a problem
as I stroll it seems like the flavor is gold it makes me feel rich inside
but I still can't decide my feelings just always collide with the fact that if I settle down
butter pecan and coffee brown might have been the one i should have choose for the settle down
Vanilla has never been for this fella
but caramel gives off such a delicious smell
I can't figure out why in the hell I have this problem
I taste a sample of this and get a scoop of that
BUT i just can't make up my mind
I always put them back
its almost like I am wasting these flavors time
Chocolate is always on my mind
So i spend a dime for a second of this flavors time
but the shelf it soon sees cause brownie and cookie dough taste even better in the snow.
But once it gets warm outside all the flavors come out and just can't hide because there is people outside
So until I can decide
i will be outside of the commitment window tasting each flavor as it comes and goes trying not to let them melt on me
I guess one day I will settle on a flavor but for now
u ALL took a scoop of my heart

1 comment:

  1. i think this is a perfect example of what our conversations have been about...you and females...
    taylar

    ReplyDelete