Thursday, July 10, 2008

Flavor Flav is a SELL OUT!


What happened to the man in the left hand corner of this picture?

This Brother use to echo chants and get hype to the issues that were surrounding our community now



Look at this man he is a JOKE

To me it is sad that he has so many kids and now had financial problems for a while
But is this the way to get out of debt?
to sell yourself as a clown and have people laugh at you?
Have you no pride in yourself as a man?

1. The Surreal Life
2. Strange Love
3. Flavor Of Love
4. Under One Roof

Flav mad a fool out of himself on The Surreal Life, but he got the exposure that he had been missing and made some money again but if he would have stuffed with the surreal life I would have still had some respect for him
Strange love I still respected him
Flavor Of Love My respect was pretty much gone, you take a bunch of money/camera hungary Smuts and put them on T.V. and you glorify them acting like damn fools it mad me sad but the "straw that broke the camels back" was
Under One Roof!!!!
If you have ever watched 1 episode of under one roof you would think it was a joke! you would think that it was a spoof of some shows that come on T.V.
I kept waiting for something funny to happen or just something to let me know that this MINSTREL SHOW was not serious

Flav You are a Sell out and It is sad considering what you came from and what you use to stand for.

Chuck D: "Elvis was a hero to most
But he never meant ---- to me you see
Straight up racist that sucker was
Simple and plain
Flav: "Mother-Fuck him and John Wayne"
now I say put yourself in there Flav

You can be mentioned with them or in the other category with the great Uncle Clarence Thomas

SELL OUT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment