Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Bachelors Poison Ivy


So I was looking at one of my homies blogs and got a great Idea for a new post!
There are certain things that go into every man's own personal laws of attraction.
If a female posses all these qualities it would be impossible for me to stay at bachelors status!



1. Beauty
- "Cause lets be honest you don't see a personality first"
- From Peach to Plum any woman that has been "kissed by the sun"
- I LOVE Long Hair but I love it when a Female keeps her short hair looking "tight"
- Natural Hair!!! I don't like Weave,Extensions, or WIGS (exp. WIGS)
- CONFIDENCE either gives you a + or lack there of takes away significantly
- EYES do something to me
2. Intelligence
- I need a Female in my Life who will challenge Me Mentally
- We can hold a conversation about things that matter(Black PPL/Politics/The world)
- Focused on Success( her version of it)
- has Goals/ambitions/Dreams that she is working hard to obtain
- I HATE DITSY/DINGY acting females its not cute to me!!!!
3. Style
- "Dress Game" has to be on point, you have to look fly and love fashion
- Shoes are the second thing I look at if you look good but have on DaDa's "come on"
- Your own Style an Confidence in it!
- "Girly Girl" keeps her stuff tight (Hair,Nails,Toes,hygiene,Etc.) just primed tight.
4. Personality
- has to have "great Sense of humor"
- easy to get along with
- Cool
- Sweet
- "Touchy Feely/Sensual" cause I am that (not all the time but often)Muy Importante
- STRONG has to be able to stand up for herself (all the ladies in my life are)
- Self Respect
5. a Certain edge of Spontaneousness
- So if I say "Babe, Lets try something new today" she'll be down
6. "Down for her man"
7. Eclectic, has to like HIP-HOP

And that is all I can think of now, I might update or add in the future.I honestly don't think it is that hard to find someone who obtains most if not all of these qualities. I have to have standards if I don't I will never find someone whom I will fell I am comfortable or compatible with.

"While I walk this trail sooner rather than later the poison Ivy will rub against me and I won't be able to fight it, it will get in my system and infect me with lust. After spending time with the Ivy in my system eventually it will consume me and lay my single title to rest"

1 comment:

  1. I must say that I truly enjoyed this post. I think it is about time black men in college spoke up about what they really wanted in life and in a partner. But I must comment that your ideals for a woman do exist and we (cuz 98% of what you wrote applies to me lol) are out there but so often we are overlooked. Now that I am inspired you should check out yougottea.com and see what my ideal of a man is.

    One Love

    The Intellect

    ReplyDelete