Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Dream...

If it was all a dream...
22...
Right now...
I would be on a boat...
With Stooopid money....
With a Doctorate already (On some R.Les.. be at Harvard at age 15)...
Vacationing would be my job....
The 2 chicks ( from which i grew to understand why we didn't work.. would regret every minute of letting the best thing to ever cross there path go)...
My Girlfriend now could have all her wishes and then some...
My book to be put in history books...
To be able to have big ass house parties in a mansion..
Have them joints be exactly like my house parties (RIP the frat house) when i was in college...
I could ball so good in ALL SPORTS i could make the league
But decided not to go cause i was to busy being interesting and getting paid for it....
To have the so called "Most interesting man in the world" calling my assistant...to book time w/me..
To be considered a modern day philosopher....
be able to move my mama.. to the "house on the hill" that they always be talking about...
An Album out
I don't sing or rap good.. i just have good ideas of what "good sounds like"...
Really get paid just for thinking these damn thoughts....


TO BE CONTINUED.....

No comments:

Post a Comment